But what does that really look like?
Does every day need to be a party, with balloons, and cake… or drinks?
What… How do you get people to enjoy coming to work in the morning?
8 Tips to get your team to luuurve coming to work:
Lets see if I can share some “fun” ideas with you… things that you can actually practically implement:
- Give them work they love [give them work that’s suited to them]
- Encourage them to eat lunch together
- Give them projects that are aligned to their strengths [their real outside-the-scope-of-work strengths]
- Give them cake on their birthday [they shouldn’t have to spend money feeding your staff on their day… just because they came to work],
- Chill rooms with internet and games [for when they need some downtime],
- Give them a purpose… something they can buy into that’s worthwhile doing
- A gym to work off the stress
- A bit of flexibility in terms of time [because everyone should have a life outside of work]
Which tip will you implement?
Ps… Liked this quote? Looking for some new quotes for your next presentation… then grab these 15 quotes on employer branding