Using creativity to inspire change…
…TO BUILD YOUR INTERNAL EMPLOYER BRAND.
…in a way that attracts [and engages] the right team
[whilst building culture]
I’m Emma Weise,
Founder [and Head Creative] at FreshSage.
How FreshSage started?
As someone who grew up in a corporate HR role… I became increasingly aware that the bulk of employees were not engaged.
That’s the percentage of employees [that studies have shown] are not engaged in business.
Imagine if you could change that Stat…
Imagine a world where…
… where the team buy into where you want to go.
… your staff are engaged, and working towards achieving your overall company vision.
… where you communicate values in a fresh way – to build the culture you’ve dreamed of.
… where you engage your new starters… so that they get up and running quickly.
That’s where FreshSage comes in.
Creativity is a catalyst for change
I also agree with Albert Einstein, who said… Insanity is doing the same thing over, and expecting a different result
What results are you getting?
If we want to create a world where employees are engaged… working [productively] together to achieve the company vision [the organisation you are dreaming of creating]… then by using creativity [think facilitation, video, photography, and design] we can create that change – in an engaging way. Think of creativity [and FreshSage] as your secret weapon.
What is it like to work with us?
You may have a need.
But we want to also really connect with you… to understand:
- your Dreams,
- The needs you’re seeing,
- your concerns,
- and the goals you have for your business.
We also need to connect with you to make sure that we are a match for your business.
If we’re a match… After the meeting, we will work through ideas, and create a proposal for you… once this gets your ok, we will move into the project with you… Concept.
Now that we’re a match… it’s time to conceptualise the way forward.
To make sure that our solution matches your need:
- FreshThinkers are tapped into [we call on a few experts to help design the best way forward for you],
- ideas are thrashed out,
- the toolbox is reviewed to see how we can create something awesome for you,
- and a way forward is designed.
We then dip into our creative toolbox, and set about creating something fresh for you.
This could be:
- Stories are told [Tell your company story, your people stories, and transformative stories]
- Internal Material [From capturing your corporate essence [in images] to developing induction material to the branding of internal communication, and creation of invites, cards, posters, etc.]
- Processes are outlined [We tap you brain… and extract all the information in your head, turning them into processes – or info graphics – and books/manuals]
- Employees are engaged [Branding your EVP, integrating your values, and working with you to shift your culture.]
Why we do all of this?
Because we want you to also live in a world where you:
- have clear messaging [Lets get everyone on the same page]
- have engaged people [who will be more effective, and improve your bottom line]
- are Positioned for impact [and ready to take on the next level of business]
- experience the joys of Accountability [everyone knows what they need to do when]
Keep an eye out on the blog for more thoughts / tips / tools
Of if you’d like to share your struggles with employer branding – why not drop me a line