It’s been 2 weeks!
Two [very frustrating] weeks of feeling like I’m not making an effective impact online!
Well, my content has felt all over the place for the last two weeks!
I wanted a plan… a beautiful seamless and flowing content strategy that all pieced gorgeously together to create a wonderful funnel that served my peeps perfectly.
Yes… that didn’t happen.
Instead, I hit writers block.
Even with over 50 titles in my “bank” of post ideas…
Nothing was making much sense for me,
Nothing was inspiring me,
Nothing felt interesting.
I was ready to tear my hair out.
That’s what a lack of clarity and focus does to you.
It happens with content.
And it impacts your brand and business too!
It can really cause chaos!
In talking to over 100 clients, I have seen the impact of this uncertainty… here are some of the most common symptoms:
- Lack of clients
- Not enough of the right action
- Getting distracted by all the shiny objects
- Too many of the “wrong” clients
- Lack of money coming in
- Too much frustration
- Visuals that are all over the place
- Creating things that don’t make sense to the overall brand
I’ve been there, I’ve made most of these mistakes [and learnt some valuable lessons along the way]… I have hurt with you!
And my advice for getting through?
1. Choose a Recipe [get some direction]
2. Find the right ingredients [start doing the things that will help you move towards the direction]
3. Bake [on repeat] – [start… do it… make it happen]
Like this post that you’re reading right now.
This is one of the first things I’ve written, since my block.
“Continuous effort – not strength or intelligence – is the key to unlocking our potential.” Winston Churchill
What will be your “first thing”?
What steps can you take this week?